Trying to export Artists' (performers') data

Hi all,

If I go to the “Artists” list, select all, then export to Excel, I manage to get all the Primary Artists, that is: Artists who have at least 1 “Main Album Count” on the list.
If I go to the “Composers” list, then export list to Excel, I get all the Composers, that is: Artists who have at least 1 “Work Count” on the list.

Question is: How do I get Performers (that is Artists that have zero “Main Album Count” and zero “Work Count” ?

These performers are exported when I do a Search on the Artists/Composers list : you get some of them (the ones that fit the search criteria) but… how can I get all of them on an Excel Export ?

Thank you for your help ! :smiley:

I believe that’s just not possible right now - and I can’t think of a work-around either.

1 Like

I found a workaround : I exported artists containing “a” (performers are included), then these containing “b”, and so on up to “z”.
Then I consolidated all the excels into one, deleted all duplicates and… I got my list.

It’s a bit too long, though, for future updates, so I’m going to file a Feature Request. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Themis,

Definitely feel free to open a Feature Request on this!

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

We appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.