Tune My Music or Soundiiz?

I currently have Apple Music, Spotify (free) and Qobuz. I, like I would guess many people, am waiting for the dust to settle a little in terms of Spotify getting their HiFi act together, Apple getting their lossless/hi-res usability to where it needs to be, or maybe Apple and Qobuz offering a “connect” type interface (as Tidal and Spotify do). Maybe even Apple might offer a direct interface for my Naim streamer… anything is possible!

In the mean time, I want to synchronise my streaming services (albums/playlists/artists etc…), and don’t mind paying a few quid a month to do so (I am in the UK).

Are there any active users of these 2 sync services that care to comment on their strengths/weaknesses as well as any tips for getting the syncs set up?

Mark

Soundiiz works well but it’s never 100 percent correct.

Having read a little more about the services, it seems playlists can sync, but it seems syncing of albums is not really supported. Although I use playlists a little bit, I think of my collection as a collection of albums, and I am not sure either service takes the same view!

You can manually export your albums using either product, you just can’t set up an automatic sync.

1 Like

Transferring playlists is always tricky as there will always be a couple of missed bits here and there but I’ve always had great success with Musconvtool. You might wanna check it out as well.

Not true you can sync albums, done it many times just need the right sub to do it and it’s a manual process not automatic like playlists. I have found that it’s best to do it in batches as it fails to do all my albums in one go.