Turn off the Roon Radio panel in Queue display

Has the Radio popup on the Playlist Queue been fixed, so it can be excluded? if so, I can’t figure out how to do so? Or are the Roon creator’s love affair with the Radio feature still in full bloom?!? If yes, then just get a room for you and the Radio, have at it and keep your users out of it!

As previously mentioned (see below), defaulting to Radio is senseless and now this frigging pop-up! I’m sure some users like the Radio feature – great! But, I don’t use the Radio, I don’t want to use the Radio, but yeah, guys I get it some designer/programmer gets off by forcing paid users to recognize something in a manner that is ANNOYING!

Here’s a clue, we users like to “drive” what we purchased. We know Radio is available without you ADVERTISING it!!! Let us decide to use it vs forcing us to turn it off! when it magically intrudes on our silence. Moreover, do the same with the screen stealing Playlist Queue crap. Let us either Globally or Locally turn OFF and ON the friggring Radio pop-up!!

This Radio topic relates to the following:
Mrmb](https://community.roonlabs.com/u/Mrmb)

Oct '17

The pesky Radio Default appears to still be “On” with no way to permanently and globally toggle it Off. Ok, I get it, there is a Radio Function built into ROON, yea, now I want to shut it “Off” until – in the unlikely chance – I ever need or want it!

If the Global Radio Off feature has been implemented, where might the Global “Off” switch be found?

1 Like