Unable to add Album

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Ubuntu 18.04.4 / Intel i3-2100, 8GB ram / Newest Roon version

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

RopieeeXL, Windows 10 Desktop, Sonos

Description Of Issue

I am unable to add a specific album to my library. I’ve imported multiple others but for some reason it skips this one unless I specifically go to storage and add the subfolder for the Album (System of a Down - Mezmerize). When I do add the album by manually adding the album’s subfolder, it shows up as String Quartet Tribute to System of a Down’s Mezmerize by Vitamin String Quartet (which I can change easily by editing but would prefer not to have to add individual folders for albums and rather have Roon access them all within my Music folder).

Hi @J.eff,

Can you share a screenshot of the album in its storage location where it shows the full path to the album?

Does it show up in skipped files?

It does not show up in skipped files, I also tried looking for it in the Tracks section when I included the “Path” filter and it does not show up.

Thanks for confirming, @J.eff.

Would you mind sharing this album with us so we can take a look? Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me a private message containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Just following up on this from last week, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.