Unable to connect to core from Computer the Roon Core is installed on

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac High Sierra 10.13.6 on a i5 Mac mini 16gb Memory.
I can’t find Room version (About Room Menu item - does not display anything :frowning:).

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Connected via WiFi and ethernet via a Netgear switch and a Eero Router
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Tried the usual troubleshooting things - reboot etc. Can remote into computer, and the computer can has internet access.

Hi @Martin_Fellows,

Just to clarify, are you using Roon and RoonServer on the same machine, and Roon is unable to connect to RoonServer? Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

HI Dylan - you are correct - Roon and Roon Server are on the same machine and I can not connect to the Roon Server. I’m attaching the screen shot…

@dylan Is this what you were looking for? What is the best course of action - reinstall? Thanks in anticipation. Martin

Hello @Martin_Fellows, how is the core connected to the network? Is that the device connected by Wi-Fi or Ethernet? Can you try Ethernet directly to the router?

Additionally, can you confirm that RoonServer is active during the same time that the Roon app is active on the Mac?

Checked Ethernet connectivity all good. I had to re-authorize my core before it would work again - Strange… All good now

Hello @Martin_Fellows, glad things are working again! Please let me know if the issue returns.