Huawei HG8247Q router - > TP-Link Switch TL-SG108E → Roon Nucleus
(i have tried hooking up to a different router at a different location with no luck)
I have a USB DAC (Denafrips Pontus) and a Primare SC15 streamer connected via ethernet cable to the same switch.
Installed SSD storage. Small library so far. Less than 1000 songs
My android roon app cannot find roon core, neither can my Windows desktop roon client. Everything regarding the network seems fine. It always worked great until suddenly it didn’t. I kept updating evyertime and had no issues whatsoever.
I can ping the nucleus ip address. Cannot access the Web Administration Interface.
I have hooked up a keyboard and tried the networkreset
I have ran out of ideas.