Unable to connect to roon core also here

When you connect a display to the Core system via HDMI, are you seeing anything helpful on the screen?

Here are some instructions on how to move your database out of the way (in case DB corruption is what is causing the restarts):

1. Stop RoonServer from running in ROCK’s WebUI

2. Navigate to your ROCK’s Database Location

3. Find the folder that says “RoonServer”

4. Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”

5. Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Roon database folder

6. On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database

7. Restore a backup

1 Like

See my post above, then log is small and included in the post

Hi David,
:pray: thanks a lot. That helped. I have been able to start roon server again, without restarts, connect and am restoring the last backup now.

This way I did not need to copy all my music onto the internal ROCK storage.

Hoping it will be stable after the back up!

Again thanks for the big help!

1 Like

I am also having similar problem -I can seen Rock on my network -but my devices will not connect to the core. At least I’m not alone in having this problem -but having tried all the suggestions here …turn on and off, reboot etc no further forward. As like some i suspect the upgrade…lesson must be don’t do an update before a bank holiday!!
Please ROON sort out ASAP…thanks.

Just to say it was all working fine up to Friday. I’ll try removing ROON from my devices and see if that helps. Use all OS devices.

Thanks David,

Assuming I can connect me Nucleus to a MacBook I’ll give this a go too.

Robert

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.