Unable to detect internet

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Hp Pavillion/

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google home

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluetooth

Description Of Issue

Thank you in advance for any assistance

I am having trouble accessing the internet with roon or at least that is what it is telling me. When on roon it would not allow me to view my account details or load new albums. I logged out and now when i go to log in it prevents me from proceeding due to no internet. I can easily access the internet with anything but roon. Ive gone through several firewall threads in attempt to fix it but i cannot seem to find a solution in regards to this. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Hello @Anne_Burmaster,

Welcome to the forum! It appears that a firewall may be blocking proper communication through Roon. Since you are using a Windows PC, I would verify that both Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe have been added as exceptions to your Windows firewall.

You can use these instructions to add the exceptions and the executables themselves would be located in your Database Location/Application folder path. I would also add these exceptions to any Antivirus or other Firewall blocking applications you may have.

I would also verify that you have set your network to “Private” by using these instructions. Can you please give that a try and let me know if it helps?

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.