Unable to download roon remote to ipad mini 5 2019

Hi folks,

I can’t download the roon app on my brand new ipad mini 5 2019!
I had it installed before, erased it unintentionally and can’t reinstall it. I added the message from the app store to it.

Running iOS 13.6 Beta (but it worked before!)

Ok! I tested it with my iPhone running latest beta. In the App Store there is the Same Statement. Roon App is Running flawlessly, but if I would erase it, I won’t be able to install it again :slightly_frowning_face:

I always use Beta versions of iOS and never had this kind of issue before. My new iPad mini, mainly to be used as remote, is not usable unless I downgrade and lose my backup (which is bound to the iOS beta version

Thing is with beta releases, whilst everything usually works just fine, occasionally something breaks. I have seen someone else having issues with iOS 13.6 beta also. It’s the risk you take with running test versions of operating systems (or any other beta software).

I have moved this to the Tinkering section as it is not really a support issue given they do not guarantee the app to work with beta OS releases.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.