Unable to Load Tidal albums

@support
I have same problem today(2020.11.14)
I can play tidal songs but can not load albums nor search.
I have try clean cache, restore from backup, logout and login tidal again and issue still persists.
roon core installed on nas and restarted,

I have moved your post to its own support thread. Roon support prefers to keep each support request in it’s own thread. Especially since you added to one that is years old.

@Rugby
Thank you but it works last night. I don’t know what happens. It’s ok right now.

Hi @Chin-Hua_Chang,

If you see any issues return please let us know what time you see an issue occur, and what content is loading slowly, and we can enable diagnostics and take a look. Thanks!

Hi @Dylan

Failed to load albums again, time is 07:20 16-11-2020(UTC+8).

Error pages: Tidal What’s New Albums, Tidal Rising and Your favorites.

Hi @Dylan

It’s work again. I don’t understand what happen. I logout and login tidal this afternoon and let it play the music without attention. Now time is 19:57 16-11-2020(UTC+8) and album load again.

Hello @Chin-Hua_Chang, it seems the issue might be intermittent for you, could you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

hi @nuwriy

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    synology nas DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2,
    cpu intel Atom C3538, ram 8g
    Roon Build 1.7(Build 667)
  • Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    Mac Mojava,
    cpu intel core i5 3.5GHz, ram 24g
    Roon Build 1.7(Build 667)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
    dsl: g040-wq, wifi ap: netgear r7800, switch: gs-308t,
    Fiber to dsl, dsl wire to netgear r7800, r7800 wire to gs-308t,
    r7800 dns 1.1.1.1 1.0.0.1, dhcp server,
    Mac(fixed ip) wire to gs-308t with lacp , nas (fixed ip) wire to gs-308t with lacp
  • Audio devices in use
    audio device is topping d90 mqa
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)
    music is stored at nas, no steaming service, Roon play via Mac, tracks 41929.

Thanks for the details, @Chin-Hua_Chang!

The first thing I notice is that your Core machine falls a bit short of our recommendations. We can’t say for sure yet if that’s the issue here, but it’s definitely a possibility.

If you would, the next time you see this occur, please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. Also please let us know what album you see fail to load and what time it happened.

Hi @Dylan

I forgot to notice roon core installed on ssd.

OK When It occur again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.