I am not able to login to my Roon account to renew my subscription.
When I open Roon on my PC it states : Subscription Expired
No link to a Roon subscription page or anything else in the form of help …
When I go to the Roon site to try to renew (FireFox), the menu on the top right side does not work, no pop-up menu. In Edge the menu sometimes works. But the end result is the same. No way to sign in and renew.
When I get a sign in page on the Roon website via : Try for Free / Start Free Trial / Already have a Roon account - Sign in Here
This is what I get -
Can you please fix this so I can renew my subscription?
Also, maybe it would be nice to have Roon present the user with a subscription renewal link when he tries to use Roon and his subscription is expired.
Hi, I think the issue maybe due to Firefox blocking popups for the site, try the following and see if it helps:-
- Click the menu button in the upper right hand corner (it’s the 3 horizontal lines) and select Options .
- Select the Privacy & Security panel on the left hand side and scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is checked.
- To the right of Block pop-up windows , click the Exceptions… button. A dialog box will open with a list of sites that are allowed to show pop-ups.
- If the site is not listed in exceptions Add it (Copy it from the browser bar & paste in "Address of Website).
- Click on Save Changes to update your changes.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
Try renewing again and the popup should work.
This is Rebeka with accounts - thanks for reaching out and sorry about the trouble. The instructions suggested by @Scotav are most definitely worth trying.
Please, let us know how it goes,
Thank you for your suggestions, but I haven’t blocked cookies and other tracking methods for nothing. Secondly, I got the same corrupted pages with Brave and Edge (for testing) and the site used to work just fine before with FireFox.
But no worries I used a friends iPad to renew my subscription.
All the best.