Unable to Login to Core

**NUC 7i7 BNH running Roon ROCK Core (Operating system is Linux. Roon OS 1.0 Build 227, Roon Server 1.8 (Build 764)

**Network is Ethernet hard wired to server and many endpoints. Have some WiFi endpoints that are Sonos. The network works very well.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonos Beam, Sonos One pair, Sonos Sub, Sonos Move, PS Audio DAC/Bridge, Mac TV, Mac Mini, Windows 10 PC

Description Of Issue

When using my Roon App on my iPhone or iPad, it asked me to Login using my email and password.
My email is [email removed by moderator]. The server did not recognize this anymore.
I went to the Roon website and could not login with my email either. This was not a problem before. This seems to be a very recent problem.

I created a new account on community just so I could open this trouble report. I have been a lifetime user of Roon since 2018.

Add images

Hi Dale,

I’ll tag @accounts as well as @support and they can check on the status of your account.

I removed your email address for security reasons, but Roon staff can still access it.

Cheers, Greg

Thank you, Greg
How long can I expect it to be before I can use Roon again? It certainly looks like somehow my account was removed or corrupted. The last time I used it was about one week ago. Normally, I use the iPhone or iPad clients to acces my Roon Server. FYI: I purchased Roon on Oct 27, 2018 if that helps.

Hey @Dale_Packard1,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this and so sorry about the trouble. I appreciate all the information you’ve shared.

We’re looking at this and will follow up very shortly :pray:

Hey @Dale_Packard1,

I’ve just replied to the email you’ve sent us - you should be all set :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I changed my password. When I go to my client after entering my account info, it acts as though I do not have a subscription to Roon.

Add images

Ok. My account is now linked up correctly with my client apps. Looks good now. Thanks @beka for straightening up the mess for me.
Dale

2 Likes

I’m really glad you got in touch about it! Enjoy the music with Roon :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.