Unable to login to Qobuz via Roon [Roon is investigating]

Not very helpful! And please get off my back! You are not support. I need support not your constant berating. This is ridiculous.
I already acknowledged the input from AMP. As for Roon being aware. Can you show me any notice of that awareness? Aside from AMP no one at Roon has said a word! If you read the other comments you can see that others feel the same way. So you really think its OK that we are having to wait till next week to get this resolved? I don’t. And I’m not alone here.

Hi Peter.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Tried that but still not working.
Have a good weekend.
Aloha!

These recurring issues with Qobuz are reason enough to keep Tidal in addition to Qobuz if you don’t have a huge local library.

I’m sure Roon will sort this out with Qobuz Monday. It would be good if they kept some support personnel “on duty” over weekends and holidays, but that would not help if Qobuz doesn’t do the same.

While I had a couple of Tidal and Qobuz drop-outs yesterday, and 3 Nucleus crashes, all is well in SE USA at the moment. Must be a regional Qobuz issue.

2 Likes

Same problem. Qobuz works fine from its own app. Works fine with Sonos. Works fine from Matrix Audio app. Just not from Roon. Rebooted. Doesn’t work.

FWIW, I reported the same issue with a screenshot exactly like @Anders_Annerstedt . I had to reboot my Roon server (running on a PC, in my case), re-login to Qobuz through Roon Settings in the client, then restore from the most recent Roon backup to get all the Qobuz album additions to my Library re-established correctly.

FWIW, when I have restarted my Roon Core I have seen this message. “Retry” works in my case.

Hi all,

Same issue here in Ireland. Ive logged out of core and back in. Turned core off and back on. Will try rebbot as last resort. Qobuz app and web working just cant add to Roon. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Sean

Hi all,

Update!!,after reboot to rooter all ok and Qobuz added. Happily listening to Rory Gallagher :ok_hand::shamrock:

In my case, turning the Nucleus off and back on solved the problem.

Far from it for me. Turning off and on my Sonictransporter to try resolving this hjas resulted in Roon can no longer find it, despite its being connected on the network and rebootable with the sonicorbiter software. Meanwhile, yes, Audirvana and Qobuz apps work fine but Roon is completely lost. I’ve rebooted everything in the chain. Nada.

Sonictransport shows on my Mac network as connected, shows in the web-based sonic orbiter software as connected - it’s only Roon that can no longer see it. This is really infuriating. Why the loss of Qobuz in the first place?

Resolved this for SonicTransport after finding the following advice on a forum - might help another: “I ended up resolving the issue today by checking the “Expose Roon Server database for backup and edits” option. Remote then connect to Core. I then unchecked the option and it still works.” Also, I can now log into Qobuz…

From the Qobuz website, was able to play an album to my computer. Roon sees the same album, but cannot access it. I therefore assume (simplistically?) that it is Roon/Qobuz interface issue. And there is a new behavior: Typically, when an album is unavailable or loading slowly, a related message appears. But now that doesn’t happen. The progress bar just zips back and forth as if the connection/location is never found.

Other new behavior: When I chose an album I ripped to my library, although it plays, there is a delay during which Roon seems to not only list the Qobuz equivalents (has always done that), but also tries to play one of those first, can’t, then finally plays the one in the library. Never saw that behavior before.

Thing tried but that didn’t work:
– emptying Qobuz cache within Qobuz website
– synching Qobuz library within Roon (setting, devices, open device, synch)
– shutting down Roon and restarting

Same login issue here - Qobuz through Roon not working
Tidal works fine, also through Roon
Have reset PW and multiple tries

If I unauthorized Roon Nucleus and sign in from local app, Qobuz available. Sign out from that and back into Nucleus and the problem reoccurs.

Solution turned out to be rebooting the Nucleus. Unplug it for a few minutes and then re-engage. Problem solved

Same for me, rebooted my Antipodes and was able to sign in.

on Antipodes interface you just need to restart Roon, not even to reboot the device

getting so tired of buggy roon

1 Like

What makes me snigger is the fact that Roon is openly developing the product to favour streaming providers as the music source and then this happens…

1 Like