Unable to Login to Tidal via Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10, Core i7, Roon 1.7 build 537 64bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Work laptop, USB, SMSL M500 DAC, Roon 1.7 build 537, 64bit

Description Of Issue

Came back to my desk this morning and hit play and none of the Tidal songs in my queue could play. Tried to play other Tidal albums without any luck. I logged out of Tidal via Roon, and now I’m unable to log back in.

It takes me to the Tidal Login screen, it recognizes me, I login, I get the Login Successful screen, I click the link to Open Roon and Roon never refreshes/logs me back in.

I get the same exact outcome when I try to login via my phone, and every other device I’ve tried.

Have you rebooted your roon server?

1 Like

I restarted the server but nothing changed, however, I did notice there were Windows updates that needed to be installed on the server, so I restarted the entire laptop and installed Windows updates and we’re back in business now.

Guess I should have looked a bit further instead of just resetting the server initially.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Edventure.Ed, good to know things are working again! If the issue returns, please let us know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.