Unable to move files when connected to Nucleus as Guest

• Nucleus+, Roon version 1.8 (build 884)
  • MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) Mac OS Monterey as the remote.

I know you must connect to the Nucleus internal drive as guest, but I am unable to move files around. I have an internal 2TB internal drive and a 4TB drive connected via USB.

I have certain files on the internal drive and others on the external. When I want to move stuff around I have to copy the folder and paste it to the new location and then go back and delete the original folder.

It has been this way from the installation of the Nucleus, but it is frustrating. Is there anyway I can create a login that will allow me to drag and drop files as I wish?

Support do you have an answer?

Hey @huang,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My sincerest apologies for such a delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and because of this, some reports slipped through the cracks.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with managing your music files. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks!

I think I found on here the password is guest. I logged in and it worked the PC remembers so I have not entered it again. I still have a hard time copying from the internal drive of the Nucleus to a USB drive plugged into the Nucleus. Not hard but really slow.

What is the model of the USB drive?