Unable to pause music - just keeps on playing

Hi all.

Quick question, in case this is known or happens to others too: I’m currently unable to stop the music once it’s playing. Pressing the play/pause on Roon UI (both desktop and iOS versions) only skips to the next song, and with Roon radio on results in an endless loop.

The only way to stop is to use the power controls for the speakers, all of which are B&W Formation products.

Anyone else, or is this just me?

Answering to myself, this is indeed only remedied by reboot of B&W speakers. Yet to say if I need to do it intermittently or not, as the problem surfaced only a week ago.

Moving this to #support for you

In order for Roon’s support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

1 Like

Hello @Jussi_Hermunen, I’d like to know more details about your setup and if you’ve reinstalled and rebooted since this started occurring?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.