Unable to see complete list of EP/Singles in library

Roon Core Machine

HP Desktop running Windows 10 headless
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i5-6500T CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz|
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)|

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Orbi RBR750 mesh with 2 satellites

Connected Audio Devices

Google audio devices including Chromecast audio and Nest Audio speaker, Hifiberry endpoint

Number of Tracks in Library

22,000 tracks

Description of Issue

In artist view for Donna Summer, in More From My Library, Singles & EPS only gives me access to 15 items. However, I have 19 singles/EPs. The only way to access the last 4 is from the Discography view, which also includes all the Qobuz singles/EPs which are not in My Library.

Hi @Timothy_Huber,

Thank you for getting in touch, we’d be happy to help with this.

If you use the in library button next to Focus on the Donna Summer discography page do you see all of your EPs?

Are any of the missing Singles/EPs duplicate versions?

Can you post a screenshot of your Singles/EPs from the artist overview page?

I’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as soon as I can.

I do see all the EP’s if I use the Library focus in Discography. Following are the three screenshots where I can see only 18 of the 20 EP/singles in my library

Under Settings → General, do you have “Show Hidden Albums and Tracks” set to Yes? If not, try setting it to Yes and then go back to Overview. Overview obeys that setting, Discography does not.

1 Like

I switched the “Show Hidden Albums and Tracks” to Yes, but there was no change.

Which two are you missing. Investigating them might give clues.

It is the last two released in my library - Stamp Your Feet (Remixes) and To Paris With Love

I just changed sorting from “Release Date” to “Title”. Now the last two that are missing are “State of Independence” and “To Paris with Love” which are the last two items alphabetically. Is it possible that the # of EPs and Singles is limited to 18?

Hmm, I’m not sure. But that is interesting.

Try changing setting general Allow for more album covers and see if the two show up.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.