Unable to update Nucleus, error message

I have the same problem. Error message …

I have no idea what to do :worried:

Hi @Janusz_Pietrzak,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Would you also kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

My Nucleus firmware iść 1.0 build 175
When i press the connect button, he says that for (Remote) Core Nucleus 1.6 build 416 an update is ready
Pressing download and Install, I get the error message:
“There was an error checking for an update”
When pressing retry nothing happens.

My Nucleus is conected to router via LAN and i have Roon remote app on IPad Pro.

Did you try the reinstall option from the web GUI?

Yes, i have tried. Nothing changed.

Always the same " there was an error checking for an update".

Hi @Janusz_Pietrzak,

Please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Hi @Janusz_Pietrzak,

I just wanted to update you and let you know that our senior technical team is investigating this and, as soon as they’ve provided feedback, I’ll be sure to reach out with their findings and next steps.

Thanks for your patience while we’re looking into this!

ok, try to hit reinstall now and let me know… I don’t have a box running 1.6, but i see an issue that I just deployed a quick fix for.

13 posts were split to a new topic: Can’t Update Nucleus From Build 416