Unable to update Nucleus

Remote Core: Nucleus + seems to be unable to update? Current build is 1.6.

Hi @Warren_Shaw,

Do you see any error messages displayed? Can you share a bit more information regarding your network setup such as router model/manufacturer?

My Mac updated to 1.7 without issue. The screen noted an update was needed to the Roon remote Core on Nucleus+. The error message is a continuous spinning circle with no connection which has been going on for over 30 minutes
. Current build of remote Roon Core is 1.6 (build 416 on Nucleus+. Router is Pakedge RK1 over fiber with a gigabit ethernet connection, and I have normal internet connectivity.

Hi @Warren_Shaw,

I have gone ahead and activated diagnostics mode for your account and what this action does is automatically upload a set of logs to our servers. Iā€™m seeing here that the Nucleus associated with your account is on Roon 1.7 (build 500). Are you seeing differently on your end?

Thank you! I was able to update Nucleus to Roon 1.7 after I turned off both the firewall and the anti virus programs. I tried to respond via email last night but it did not go through. Everything seems fine now and I will make a note of the need to turn these systems off for future updates. Regards, Warren

1 Like

Hi @Warren_Shaw,

Thanks for the follow-up here and glad to hear that the Nucleus update went through as expected!