Unavailable Track In Dire Straits TIDAL Album

HI
Dire Straits
Album the best of Dire Straits & Mark Knopfler - Private Investigations track 1 Telegraph Road Unavailable in roon but plays in Tidal with desktop and phone guys i have tried deleting and re adding but the same would be great if you could look into this guys…

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy,

Can you please share a screenshot of the track/album? I tried looking up Telegraph Road and I am able to play it:

Thanks,
Noris

I did take out and back for th second time but still no luck

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy,

Where are you located? It is possible that your country does not have the streaming rights to that specific track.

– Noris

HI
In Ireland but its available through my tidal both on phone and desktop app

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy,

Thanks for letting me know that info. Can you please share a screenshot of the file info? To do this you can right click the Track -> Edit -> File Tags and then share a screenshot by using these instructions. Here is an example of what this should look like:

Thanks,
Noris

Tks Noris

Thanks for sharing that, @Mark_Mcelroy,

I’ve passed this along to the team and I’ll let you know as soon as we’ve received their feedback.

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy,

Can you try removing this album from your library (delete it), follow this link to the album in TIDAL, favorite the album, and then sync in Roon and try again?

[quote=“Mark_Mcelroy, post:1, topic:67348”]
Mark Knopfler - Private Investigations
[/quote]I have tried this twice already and it won’t kick in… I also followed your link brings me to Tidal outside my location there for NO tracks will play, But i did delete again and re-add from my location still nothing i don’t have a problem playing on desktop app or web player or phone or iPad

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy,

Apologies for the delay here. I just spoke with the team about this, and we’ve implemented a change here for your account that we hope will allow playback of this track from TIDAL.

Please reboot your Core machine for this change to take effect. Once you’ve done so try playing this track once more and let us know if it works for you.

HI dylan
No luck rebooted twice and no luck. So deleted album again and rebooted again still no luck, still playing on Tidal

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy — Thanks for giving that a try.

We are continuing to investigate this issue and unfortunately at this time the data we receive from TIDAL is telling us that this track is not available even though it is available in the TIDAL app itself.

We are discussing this with TIDAL, but we can’t provide any specific timeframe for when a change can be made here. We will be sure to keep you updated once new information becomes available.

Apologies for the inconvenience here, Mark. We appreciate your patience as we investigate this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.