Unavailable tracks in daily mixes (arc app only)

Hi
Anyone noticing multiple missing tracks in roon curated playlists. I use tidal and can find them on tidal app but not linked within roon playlist as tidal source. Its not just the odd tracks its 50% missing at least.
cheers

Hi @chris_pragnell,

I’ll be happy to help you with this. Let me give you an easy thing to check real fast and if that doesn’t do the trick, please complete the template below and I will respond as soon as possible.

Look at Roon>Settings>Services and verify that Tidal is logged in. If not, login. If so, please try logging out and logging back in and then reboot your core.

Here’s the template for you to complete should this not do the trick.

Wes

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hi
Logging out and back in to roon fixed this. Think it was caused by switching from qobuz to tidal.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.