Understanding Valence and Classical Music

my problem is the following (copied from the beta section)

Focus does seem to work differently on unidentified albums. That’s a big drawback for me, since it renders it unusable for me for a lot of my albums.
In general the new focus feature seems to adress some of the issues with large classical box sets. But since a lot of those boxsets don’t have proper 3rd party metadata, they rely on files tags only.
My file tags are all maintained based on the best practices for classical and works are maintained consistently.
However I cannot use works for focus in unidentified albums:

Example 1: Jochum DG Box Set Vol.1 (identified)

Example 2: Jochum DG Box Set Vol.2 (unidentified)

The works themselves are properly identified and assigned, so when I click on the disc symbol on the work level I can navigate to the composition page. But I don’t see any compositions in the focus area.

such a pity. Compositions are ihere and the album/composition connection is shown properly on the album view and the composition view, but Focus is ignoring it.

It also seems not to be directly connected to identified vs unidentified. I have boxsets that are identified that show the same behaviour. It seems to be dependent on whether the metadata source directly provides the compositions or not.

Arrau - Complete Recordings. Identified album