Unexpected Error, Roon Radio doesn't Work properely

Win 10, latest Roon build

Ethernet

**Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/H

Spdif

**Description Of Issue

Roon Radio with Tidal doesn’t work anymore since a few days.
Everytime I choose a artist and click on roon radio a message pops out.
Unexpected error, doesn’t finde anything similar. Only Bibliothek. Today I got the message, title can’t be found, playback stops, too many errors.

There’s your answer. If you posted examples of tracks played from your library that seed Roon Radio this could be looked into.

Dear Martin Webster,

thanks for your reply. It doesn’t matter which Artist I choose. It is always the same. F.e. the Weeknd, Selena Gomez, Karol G and anybody else.
If I choose an album click the last track Roon Radio starts

Hi @Ralf_Schuchardt

Things seem to be okay on our end at the moment — Are you still seeing this issue? If so, can you give us some details about your networking setup?

Hi @dylan.
Yes the problem is still there.

I didn’t change anything on my network setup. The issue Starts several days ago.

Hi @Ralf_Schuchardt

I’ll enable diagnostics on your count so we can take a closer look at what is occurring here. If you could provide some insight into your setup, even if your networking details didn’t change, it could definitely be helpful for us in understanding what’s happening here. Thanks!