Unexpected error when trying to play artist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC7i5BNH running ROCK 1.7 build 505

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

NA

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lots - same problem across all (mix of WiFi and ethernet connected Roon Ready devices)

Description Of Issue

When clicking on Play Now from the Artist view I see Unexpected Error: Limiting Roon Radio to Library. If it’s an artist that I don’t have in my library I additionally see Roon Radio: Nothing similar to play. Rebooting the core had no effect. I’ve never previously experienced anything similar. Is there an issue with the Roon infrastructure or, if not, any thoughts to address locally? Thanks!

Edit: Starting Roon Radio from an album also errors similarly, shortly followed by ‘Started Roon Radio’ - clearly something is amiss!

All seems to be back to normal now (without me taking any action) - I suspect some sort of temporary infrastructure glitch. Please feel free to close this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.