Update and thanks from Dylan 🙂

Hey everyone!

For the past ~3.5 years, this community has been a big part of my life and I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with many of you in some form or another as a member of the support team at Roon. I’ve really enjoyed this experience, and so it’s a bit bittersweet to announce that Thursday is my last day on the Roon team.

I want to thank everyone who spends their time on this site for making it such a great experience. I’ve learned a lot from the discussions here, and it’s been inspiring to see how many of you go out of your way to help your fellow community members.

I’d also like to give a special shout out to our moderators, past and present — They’ve been delightful to work with and they do so much to make this an awesome place to talk about Roon and music :slight_smile:

As for support on Community, you’re all in great hands! I’ve been working with the CSS team’s department leader, @kevin, to make sure the transition will be as smooth as possible. @noris has been doing great support on Community for some time and will continue to do so. @jamie and @beka have been spending more time on Community and will continue to do so moving forward. @ashley, the newest member of the CSS team, has been doing a fantastic job getting started and is going to be spending more time on Community in the near future as well. The support team has been amazing to work with, and I know they’ll continue doing awesome work :muscle:

Thanks again to everyone for making this such a great experience :pray:

-Dylan

94 Likes

Thank you for the countless hours you put in with little to no thanks.

12 Likes

Good luck in your new adventure Dylan.
Thank you for all the help and support in the community over the past few years.
You will be missed!
Stay safe!

8 Likes

Thanks Dylan for all your work and good luck for the future.

8 Likes

Dear Dylan,

You have earned this salutation. The last months here were not easy. Not for you and not for all colleagues, presenters and customers. I was able to witness live how you have grown in this situation and have mastered many a difficult situation in a level-headed manner. It was not seldom your answer, which could not always be an immediate solution, but which brought you many hearts. You also gave your heart back and carried many many hundreds of solutions to the customer. The world and no software is perfect, but keep trying to make your part of life and work more beautiful and better. The thanks for that comes back wider than you expect at first.

A big thank you also from me. All the best on the further way of life and work.
on)

8 Likes

All the best for the future @dylan. Thanks for all your help over the years!

6 Likes

Dylan,

Many thanks for the help and wish you best of luck in your future endeavours :beers:

6 Likes

All the best for the future Dylan and thanks for helping so many of us over the years, it’s appreciated!

6 Likes

Hey Dylan, Thank you so much for getting on the phone with me a year ago and walking me though what I needed to do to get my Nucleus up and running again after one of its updates went haywire; things won’t be the same around here without you!

6 Likes

Dylan so long and thanks for all the fish!

8 Likes

Excellent song by A Perfect Circle :innocent:

5 Likes

Good luck in your new ventures.

4 Likes

Dylan all things have an end all the best to you

4 Likes

@dylan mate sorry to hear your moving on but it’s been a blast having you around and I hope the future is great for you. Take care buddy.

4 Likes

Dylan thanks for always being so calm when sh1t has been falling all around.
It’s not an easy thing to do.
I wish you success in your next venture.

5 Likes

Sorry to see you go fella and best of luck in the new job.

:wink:

5 Likes

Thank you @dylan, we’ll miss your steady hand on the support tiller (appropriate metaphor since I’m looking at the wild Pacific waves left by the big Sunday storm ;)) All the best for what you are taking on!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all the assistance you have provided me over these last few years Dylan. All the best in your next adventure! You will be missed.

4 Likes

Just as long as it’s nothing that’s still undergoing certification :rofl:

All the best, Dylan!

6 Likes

Good luck and thanks for all the help on here over the years! You will be missed!

4 Likes