Update for Roon Core Not Accessible via Settings

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
I received a notification for an update to my Roon Core when I remoted into Roon on my music server. However, the notification disappeared and when I go to Settings/General, there is no “About” on the screen (upper right or otherwise as described in the support documentation.) Thus, I am not able to access what build I have, nor initiate any available updates. I’d appreciate your assistance.

If you click on Settings then About will be listed right under Account. See Screenshot.

Ah, it was below the fold on that screen where you can’t see it (as it is on your screen shot!) And that doesn’t correspond to the image in your FAQ’s/Knowledgebase which shows it in the upper right hand corner of the screen (I suggest you update that to avoid further confusion.)

Happy New Year!

Thanks and regards,

Lon

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.