Update stuck from 1.6 to 1.7 [Resolved - Reinstall from Web UI]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Hardwired to the network.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Rossinni.

Description Of Issue
Hello, I am setting up a brand new nucleus and when I tried to connect it prompted for an update. Current version is 1.6 (build 416).

It says downloading but it is taking forever and I even rebooted at one point because it seemed to be stuck for a long time in the same place.

We are able to stream just fine. Just the Nucleus update seems unusually long or possibly not working.

Miguel
Audible Images

Hi Miguel,

Try going into the Nucleus Web Admin Interface and select Reinstall button next to Operating System.

Hi @Miguel_Velez,

I’d like to second Greg’s suggestion, and also suggest that you try giving the Nucleus a reboot from the Nucleus Web Administration Interface. If you’re still having issues after that, would you kindly share a screenshot of the Web UI so we can take a look?

Thanks!

Thank you. I did exactly that and was able to get it to load. Thanks for the response.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.