Updated mesh system. I cannot connect to my core any more

Hi George,

Just touching back to see if you still have the issue or if turning off the VPN worked.

1 Like

Unfortunately not.

Coming close to giving up.

Well, let me ping @support for you.

Hi @George_Hollifield,

A couple of questions.

How is the core connected to the internet?

What is the SSID of both the 2.4 and 5ghz networks?

Are the mesh nodes all using the same SSID?

Thanks,
Wes

The correct is connects to one of the mesh satellite.

Each network band has its own name. I most things are connected to the 5g.

All the mesh nodes are on the same ssid.

Thank you.

Hi @George_Hollifield,

So the core is hardwired to a node that is wireless? Is there any way to hard-wire it to the main router?

Wes

Not so easy, but I can test it.

Thanks.

Please let me know!

Wes

I am having similar issues with an Orbi mesh netwerk which I have been using for several years already. Issues didn’t happen with 1.8, but since 2.0 launch I am also having client connection issues. I am using latest version of Rock on an Intel NUC, which is connected with UTP cable. Android remote clients are used with WiFi. Endpoints are on UTP and WiFI, no connection issues with them. Only with Android clients.

Please check my post about this also. I have included error / connection messages from log file on ROCK.

Android Remote Connection problems to Roon Rock (build 1148/1167/1169) - Support - Roon Labs Community

Devices attached to the same satellite will connect, but no others.

Unfortunately, I am unable to hardwire a computer up to the router for physical reasons for a few days.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.