Updated to 610 and Roon crashes and never plays music

Thanks, @STEPHEN_ANDREWS.

I’ve enabled diagnostics so that we can take a look at things now that you’ve enabled the additional logging. I’ll be sure to follow up ASAP when the team has reviewed this new report.

@dylan I am getting frustrated here. I have tried roon again and same issue and you guys havent fixed it. When will this be resolved???

@dylan. This is a joke. Same issue I am experiencing here and yet you guys have not fixed this.

Hi @STEPHEN_ANDREWS,

My apologies for the ongoing troubles here. I have a meeting scheduled with our senior technical staff tomorrow so we can go over your report. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like the latest diagnostics report I mentioned came in — Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks, and apologies again.

@dylan.dont bother you have been sitting on this problem for weeks. I have had to buy another hard drive to try this and I will reinstall roon on that so it will be a new application. How many diagnostic reports do I have to send? The way you diagnose obviously isn’t good enough so you should have given me all the steps I needed initially rather than going back and forward

610 bricked my roon and now I am now out of pocket by having to buy new hardware. Not happy at all with the support. Updates should not brick anyone and you should have the ability to not upgrade to 610 or downgrade to the last working state.

I am very disappointed here and annoyed I have bought a life time member ship as I would cancel if I didn’t, simply out of principal. Roon should do something here to look after me financially by offering some sort of partial refund. I am out of work and should t have to spend more to get something I paid for before

@dylan

Installed my new unnessesary hard drive and roon is back on and loading at least…

Now I am getting this when I go into artists

I haven’t selected any focus criteria and only use mobile and dont know what it is

Hi @STEPHEN_ANDREWS,

If you go to a different page and then go back to Artists does it work? Is every other browser working okay?

@dylan
The issue appears to be resolved but now I am having trouble logging in again to roon. It’s freezing on the login page and promoting me to ask for logins again. This 610 is terribly bugged

Looks like I have logged in and roon has reset all my zone settings. You need your programmers to look into 610. Something is wrong. Keep in mind this is a new pc basically for me. Brand new ssd with 64 bit as opposed to my old 32 bit

@dylan now it has kicked me out again and is freezing on this page.

Roon was working perfectly this morning. It then froze and now I am left with this rubbish and it can’t even Find my any audio devices. I am tired or your rubbish buggy release…

Very buggy. When it connects most of the time it doesn’t find audio devices. Then when it does it won’t connect to them…

Now after hours of my not touching anything and having restarted several times everything has loaded. However now the “now playing” screen won’t update. It plays other songs I am picking but stuck on an older song. Something is very wrong here.

Now it has lost my audio zone but it is visible in my options (before it wasn’t)

Then roon will crash and log me out and ask for my logins in and then ask me to set up my music sources and devices. Something is really broken with 610…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.