Updated to B790 - and Lost Some Audio Devices

all was running well until I updated to 790 (windows 10) . Now the roon Core has lost some audio equipment. Bluesound node 2 is no longer on the list of audio products, luckily the soundbar is., My samsung android phone no longer can find the roon core (yes I updated also the android version) .Before the update everything was running fine. Hope everything will get solved or if anyone can give me tips I would be thankful

Bart, I’ve moved your post from the 1.8 Feedback thread to a new post in the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team. Also, it would help their diagnosis if you could give details of your setup, as described here:

Thanks.

@bart.herbots – I had a similar problem – Roon Core on NUC+ROCK couldn’t see any outputs attached to a Mac running Roon bridge and Roon Remote. I had to reboot the Mac to get the Core to see the outputs. (Restarting Roon server did not help). So perhaps rebooting your Core machine could help, if you haven’t already done that anyway…

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.