Updated to Roon: Qobuz no longer Gapless on DSOTM HiRes

I have just updated to the latest version of Roon and albums are playing gapless OK, but not streaming Qobuz from my Innuos Zenith Mk 3 to my Atom HE ethernet wired.

Albums ripped to my Innuos Hard Drive are gapless…

1 Like

Hey @anon5433211, Roon need a bit more detail to help you get ISSUE resolved. Would you mind filling out the support template below? You can copy and paste it in your reply, thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hey @anon5433211,

Are you able to provide specific albums you are experiencing this gap on? We’re currently investigating this issue, but have not yet been able to reproduce on our end.

If you’re able to take note of the date and time you experience this issue as well, that would be helpful :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.