Updating a Qobuz Playlist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
SonicTransporter f/w 2.7. 1.7 Build 511

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge II Network connection.

Description Of Issue
I’m unable to update my Qobuz PS Audio Reference Playlist with the latest version. I’ve made it a Favorite and MConnect updated but not Roon. Tried Settings/Services/Qobuz/edit/sync library now… but no update.

Hi @Rogerdn,

Is it just this playlist that’s not syncing? Are other playlists updating? Are favorite albums and tracks syncing okay?

Not sure I can say, not aware of any not syncing but have only one other playlist. Favorites seem ok.

Thanks, @Rogerdn.

Can you share a screenshot of this specific playlist in Roon vs Qobuz itself? Which tracks are missing? Are you able to find these tracks in Roon outside of the playlist?

First shot is the old playlist with 99 tracks in Roon, second and last are the new 112 track p/l in qobuz.

I looked for one of the missing tracks in Roon, Blue Rodeo/Dark Angels, but couldn’t find it.

Roger

Hmmm…Couple hours later having done nothing both my qobuz playlists are gone. But still in MConnect qobuz.

Hi @Rogerdn,

What is the region for your TIDAL account? It looks like the Dark Angel track only has streaming rights in the US, so if the account is not a US account it could be the reason it’s not syncing.

You mean my qobuz I guess, don’t have Tidal anymore, it’s a US account.

Both my playlists which disappeared yesterday are back but the Reference list is still the 99. Can I delete it then replace with the 112 ? If so how do I delete ?

Hi @Rogerdn,

Can you try un-favoriting the playlist in Qobuz, syncing in Roon so that you verify the playlist is gone, and then re-favorite and sync again.

All steps appeared to have executed properly but… p/l is still the 99 tracks. I think we’ve beat this puppy long enough at this point, thanks Dylan for your help.

Roger

Hi @Rogerdn,

Thanks for giving that a try. I’m following up with you via a PM with next steps.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.