Updating error on RoonBridge

I’m seeing the same error on all 3 of my bridges. They are CuBox-i2’s running Linux, connected wired with Netgear switches to an AT&T gateway.

Hello @Milton_Krueger,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you’re seeing? Thanks!

The Core machine is a Win7Pro64 PC based on an AMD A10-7700K with 12Gig of memory.
The Bridges are SolidRun CuBox-i2 ARM7(?) mini-PCs loaded with Linux and RoonBridge.

All devices are hard-wired to Netgear gigabit dumb switches connected to the AT&T residential gateway modem & router.

Hello @Milton_Krueger, could you please try rebooting your network and the Roon Bridges? If that doesn’t help let me know and we can take a look at some diagnostics from the devices. Thanks!

Okay, I rebooted everything & restarted the Core for good measure. No change…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.