Updating to 1.8 has obliterated my audio devices [Resolved - Reboots]

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Library Size

Description of Issue

Updated to 1.8 and all my audio devices disappeared(Screenshot is of the audio devices in the old V). Reinstall the older version, with no other changes to any part of the setup, and they all reappear.

I can’t login to TIDAL through ROON, but I can login to the TIDAL app on the same machine with the same password. I don’t try and login simultaneously.

Hey @david_southwood, can you fill out the rest of the support template? We’ll need that information before we can start troubleshooting. Thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Library Size

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

hello,

Here’s the info you requested. As I mentioned all the other software can see the DAC and historically there have been no issues with the wifi network. The upgrade killed the functionality. Not good

### Roon Core Machine
Here are the screenshots again.

Machine is on wifi- TP Link TX-W6961N N300 Wireless

Connected Audio Devices

M2tech hiFace Two running into a REGA DAV

Library Size

9000 tracks

Thanks

Hi @david_southwood

Please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service). We’ll take a look and follow up with next steps. Thanks!

Hello Dylan,

I have looked in the LIBRARY folder and there are no sub-folders associated with ROON.

The only item on my Mac mini called containing ‘ROON’ is the app.

DS

I just got back from vacation and same issue. All my audio sources are gone. I’ve rebooted everything the no avail.

Thanks. Did that and some but not all of my endpoints came back. Chrome cast and Devialet still missing

Reboot everything from the router outward.

Did that. No luck

All good after rebooting everything several times. Not the way I hoped to spend Sunday morning