Need to upsize the internal SATA SSD in my ROCK which stores my music files (not the M2 drive which ROCK itself resides on).
What are the cleanest steps to achieve this and migrate the data across to the new drive, or reimport while retaining all the edits/data in Roon, etc, please?
Moved to @support at OP’s request.
I’m sorry we missed this, @ScreenMachine. Here’s what we’d recommend doing:
- Make a backup just to be safe
- Shut down RoonServer, remove the driver, and replace it with the new one
- Format the drive in the Web UI
- Start copying music over with RoonServer still not running
- Once the music has been copied, restart RoonServer