Upgraded to 610, now repeated upgrade/downgrade between builds 571 and 610

I’ve been running Roon for years on unraid server via docker. Since upgrading to build 610, each time i restart the docker it reverts back to 571, performing DB ‘upgrade’, and then asks to upgrade to 610 which again ‘upgrades’ the database.

Hello @John_Gerlach, I’d like to run this thread by our QA team to gather some feedback. While I’m working on that, could you please elaborate on your setup and core for me? Thanks!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hello again @John_Gerlach, I’ve moved this thread to tinkering so other users can chime in since docker isn’t supported. I did discuss this item with the team and they recommended you disable deep freeze if you have it enabled and see if that helps!

For any future researchers: this was resolved by installing a much newer container on my unraid system.

BTW: the backup and restore functionality worked perfectly! Thanks Roon Labs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.