User Interface missing content

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

HP 3400MT Pro, 3.1Ghz Intel i5 quad core processor 8Gb Ram, Samsung Evo SSD Hard Drive
Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit
Roon Version 1.8 (build 778) stable 64 bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Network is harwired gigabit ethernet via Unifi network switch and Ubiquiti Edge router
Internet is Fibre to the premises 300Mb/s Download and 50Mb/s Upload

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Connected from PC to Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 via USB

Description Of Issue

The Issue I am having is that since updating to the latest Roon Core software, the Graphical user interface on the roon core has parts missing, these are sometimes artwork but also a lot of the menu buttons as well. I have tried logging out and back in and restarting the machine several times, but ot no avail.

When I connect to the Roon core using a remote IOS device (IPad Pro 12.9) all the artwork and menu buttons are displayed perfectly.

When I connect to the Roon core using another remote windows 10 machine there is the same problem of artwork and menu buttons missing.

I would be grateful for any help.

Same problem here.

1 Like

Hi MorrMusic,

I have just had a software update to Roon Build 783 stable and it has fixed all the issues.

Kind Regards

Gareth

Make sure you grab build 783 (released yesterday), that should fix it for ya.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.