Using filter after searching often causes Roon crashing.

Roon Core Machine

CPU Core i7 11700K not OC (560 chipset, grrr), 16 GB, DDR4@3200 MHz, RTX 3070, two external HDD where music has been stored (I know it is almost the worst possible scenario but now I cannot rely on internal HDD) + one internal and another on USB-C two SSD but they are too small for my purpose.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

no VPN usually, I am on a 2.5 gigabit LAN with about 2500gbit incoming and 500mbit out coming.
The router is the default Iliad FTTH router.

Connected Audio Devices

IFI Zen DAC V2

Number of Tracks in Library

71573 tracks

Description of Issue

As in the subject when I use the filter after having made a search and then go back 2/3 Roon crashes, even if the number of the tracks where the filter is being applied is small (an album tracks).

I will also ask you if you cannot see highlighted the playing song as it happens to me. It’s frustrating.

Thank you everybody for the patience with which you read my message and thanks to the Roon creators because it’s the best music manager I have ever used [for playback I use HQ Player :smile: ]

Hey @GentleBong,

Thanks for your patience while we work through each thread. Following up here, are you still running into search issues after updating to the latest Roon build?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.