Using ipad, can't select audio device

Hi @Rich_Volkerding ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. May I kindly ask you for the following information:

1. Can you please elaborate a bit further on your setup, as seen here. The more specific and detailed you can be the better.

2. Can you please describe your network configuration. I would like to get a sense of how your devices/equipment are communicating (wifi, ethernet cable, both)? Also, can you please confirm if any network hardware is being used in your current setup (router(s), repeaters, extenders, powerline adaptors, switches). If you are able to provide the make and model of any of these devices, that would be great information to have as well :sunglasses:

3. Do you have any active firewalls or anti-virus applications currently?

4. These issues you are experiencing (selecting audio devices and PS audio USB driver), can you identify when they started and if anything has changed in your setup (new gear, new applications, updates, etc) since you started noticing this issue?

5. In regard to the PS Audio device, can you confirm that the firmware is up to date?

Thanks!
-Eric