I live in a big flat where Ihear the different devices as I move from room to room therefore if they are not in sync it sounds awfuls
I have tried everything possile including buying 3 Audiostore Mites with use Sonore Bridge to make each device a Squeezebox endpoint.
I am bitterely disappointed as I love Roon.
Here are my findings:
- Roon/ Audiostore Mite / Sonore bridge works really well with no loss of sound qaulity compared with the Naim app
- I can group all of the devices as they are all recognised as Squeezeboxes but they are out of sync
- Whatever I do, and even if I get the three devices in syn to start with they drift and it soon becomes unlistenable after maybe 5 tracks
- If I use airplay then they are all in sync but i loose SQ with the NDS so that is not viable
- The Naim app plays them in sync but it is horribly limited and ruins my experience that Roon is so good at delivering.
Any ideas? I am sooooo frustrated. Does anyone know if this woiuld be solved using the latest Naim streamers?