Using voucher code [Answered]

Loving roon and my subscription is ending in 2 days time. Ive enhanced my setup with a new streamer since, and it came with 60 days free subs to Roon.

Am I able to use this code to continue my subscription for 60 days, then pay the normal yearly subscription?

Tagging @accounts for this question.

1 Like

thanks @xxx wasnt sure where to post this

1 Like

Hello @Heddwyn_Evans , @xxx has kindly notified accounts for you and they will be in touch as soon as this reaches the head of their queue.

In the meantime I have unlisted this thread as we do with all accounts related queries.

2 Likes

Hello @Heddwyn_Evans,

I appreciate you getting in touch about this, as it gives us a chance to explain how things work.

Extended free trial codes (like yours, for 60 days) that come with a device purchase (by the way, congrats on adding a new one to your audio system) are meant as a trial for new Roon customers. This means that these codes can only be redeemed on a new Roon accout or during a 14 day free trial.

If an account already has an active subscription, the code cannot be redeemed on that account. If you want to redeem the code on a new account (maybe offer it as a :gift: ?), this is where you can enter it:

I wish I had even better news…

And thanks @xxx and @BrianW for helping us find this thread :pray: :sparkles:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.