V1.2 Build 161 Mytek Brooklyn losing lock

Hi @narkotic ----- Thank for the feedback and my apologies for the troubles here. I appreciate your insight and sharing your observations :+1:

In order to accurately evaluate this issue Iโ€™d like to get a better understanding of the gear you are working with. May I kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

1. I see from your report you are currently running Windows 7 and making use of a Brooklyn DAC :sunglasses: Are you able to expand on this information for me and provide a detailed description of your setup, as seen here The more specific and detailed you can be, the better.

2. Can you please describe your network configuration. I would like to get a sense of how your devices/equipment are communicating (wifi, ethernet cable, both)? Also, can you please confirm if any network hardware is being used in your current setup (router(s), repeaters, extenders, powerline adaptors, switches). If you are able to provide the make and model of any of these devices, that would be great information to have as well :sunglasses:

3. Do you have any active firewalls or anti-virus applications currently?

4. Have you had any Windows updates recently?

-Eric