Video flickering in Windows10 using Word when Roon software is active [Resolved - GPU driver issue]

Hi all,

I downloaded the last Roon software for WIN10 (64 bit) and I am experiencing a video flickering using Word (full-screen mode or not is the same) when I move the mouse. If I stop Roon everything seems to be ok as before.
Thanks

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi again,

Do post with the information requested which will help Roon’s support team when they follow this up for you.

In the meantime I’ll take a stab and say …

Most likely this is GPU driver issue, I would recommend going to the GPU manufacture’s site and download / install their latest driver (note don’t use the Window’s update site to do this as often it will not have the latest version).

1 Like

Carl, thanks for your support,

the GPU NVIDIA driver was the Windows one so I installed the latest version of the native driver from the manufacturer’s site and now the problem is fixed. You were right.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Excellent news, thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.