Viewing Roon Remote window on television

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Verizon Wifi/ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Anthem AVM60 surround sound processor, Anthem MCA525 amp, McIntosh C2700 preamp, McIntosh MC462 amp, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition speakers, SONY smart TV 900F

Description Of Issue

When I use my iPad as remote for the Roon, a small bit of information appears in the top right of my TV screen. Is there a way to have the TV mirror everything on the iPad, e.g. if the iPad is showing songs in a playlist and the song currently playing at the bottom, can all that show on the TV?

Hi @Alan_Wishnoff,

It sounds like the Roon Displays feature may help here, please look over this guide!

If your TV has one of the compatible display zone types, then you can use it as a Roon display to show this information. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the response but I don’ think that applies to my system–a plain old SONY smart TV. There is no such display icon in the volume box on my Roon app.

Hi @Alan_Wishnoff,

If your TV doesn’t support one of those displays you might want to add one, like a Chromecast. Then you can stream the info directly from Roon to the TV via Chromecast.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.