Volume is fixed after update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon versie 1.87 (build 764) stable (64bit) -
Core: NAS2386E5 (Roon draait op een 500 GB SSD in een Qnap TS-773 NAS.)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Alles bedraad UTPCat6/7

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

• SOtM sMS-200ultra Neo
• Chord Hugo TT
• Focal Trio 6BE

Description Of Issue

Hallo

Na update van 1.7 naar 1.8 kan ik het volume niet meer regelen in de app of de roon applicatie op pc. de appliocatie geeft aan “Volumeregeling is vastgezet”.
Dit heb ik gecontroleerd:
Bij apperaatbeheer heb ik gekozen voor “Volume apparaat”.
Als ik kies voor “Gefixeerd Volume” is het resultaat “Volumeregeling is vastgezet”.
Ik heb ook in plaats van het kiezen voor het juiste apparaat, de Hugo TT, gekozen voor een ander merk DAC om te kijken of het resultaat dan anders is.
Helaas blijft het probleem.

Roon volume fout 01

Google translate:

Hey

After an update from 1.7 to 1.8 I can no longer adjust the volume in the app or the roon application on PC. the application indicates “Volume control is locked”.
I checked this:
In device management I have chosen “Volume device”.
If I choose “Fixed Volume” the result is “Volume control is fixed”.
Instead of choosing the right device, the Hugo TT, I also opted for a different brand of DAC to see if the result is different.
Unfortunately, the problem remains.

Thank you for the translation

Do you have “Device Volume” set in the Roon section of the SOtM Eunhasu web GUI? That also has to be set to “Device Volume” for it to work in Roon.

Hello AnimalOnDrums, I Did not have “Device Volume” set in the Roon section of the SOtM Eunhasu web GUIwould. My streamer came back from a repair in the same week as the update of Roon, they replaced the SD card with standard settings. That was the cause.
Thank you very much for thinking along.

Glad you got it working!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.