Volume level irregular

Roon Core Machine

I have Antipodes K-50 server connected to the network by hard wire. I control this with my laptop or two other phones. Occasionally the volume will shoot to the very top on its own for no reason. I can drag it down but it just goes right back up to the top. Also sometimes it will go into fast forward on its own. Really fast. I watch one song after another being displayed on the graphic display. No music is heard when this is happening. I can then restart my controlling device and it rectifies these situations temporarily. This happens on all phones and laptop. I have submitted this five times and no help yet. Hello! Is there anyone out there?!

Hi @Steven_Wallace ,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delayed response here.

Are you still seeing this issue at the present time? We are investigating a related report, and I will add your report to the investigation ticket.

Can you please let us know the exact local time + date + track when you see the next issue? Does the issue always start when playing to one specific zone?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.