Volume slider not working

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core machine is a Mac mini with OS Mojave 10.14.6 with a 2.3 GHz Intel Core I5, 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 memory

Sorry but I could not find the Roon Build number but I remember downloading the latest version.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)*

The Mac mini is connected and Perfect Wave Direct Stream DAC and a Buffalo external Hard drive is connected to a Apple Airport extreme

*Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Perfect Wave Direct Stream DAC

Stellar Gai Cell DAC

Stellar M700 amplifiers connected via USB

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

When listening to music there are three icons at the bottom right corner of the window: One is the Queue, PS Audio and a speaker where I used to be able to control the volume of the PS Audio gear. I turned off the whole system and when I turned it back on the volume slider was not working.

When I press on the speaker icon another menu opens up where I can go into settings, I can turn off the PS audio gear from here too and go into settings.

Please tell me how can I get the volume working again.

Thank you

Hi @Josafat_Galindo,

Can you share a screenshot of Device Setup for this zone? You can read more about the volume options in our KB.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.