SOLD: W4S Remedy Reclocker for sale $99

Great condition, barely used S/PDIF reclocker

It will improve the sound on your DAC. Great for use with Sonos/Airplay devices

Includes everything it came with including power supply.

No longer need this after purchasing Sonore microrendu for use with Roon.

PayPal (CONUS)

I’d be interested.

Sounds good. I’m at work right now but I can send you photos if you like. I still have the original box. Anyway just let me know.

-Mark

Don’t know if I need photos. Have a Sonos for one zone in the house (wife zone). I’m correct that to take take full advantage of this the Remedy has to connect to a DAC?

That sounds correct. I don’t have a Sonos system, but I was using the Remedy with an Apple Airport Express and Apple TV. It was placed in between the Apple Device and my DAC. I had the Toslink out from the Apple Device into the Reclocker then the Reclocker Coax out into my DAC’s Coax in. The sound is so much better than w/out the reclocker. Anyway hope that helps. Not having a Sonos system I assume somehow it works the same as in something connects to a DAC.

-Mark

Ok, I’ll give it a try. I have PayPal so let me know how to send funds to you. You can email me directly at dasoyka@gmail.com

Sure no problem. I can send it out tomorrow. USPS works for you? I think I may have an extra AudioQuest Cinnamon toslink cable if I find it I’ll throw it in as well.

I’ll try to “request funds” via PayPal

mallen@seanet.com

Just confirming you received the Remedy Reclocker. USPS says it was delivered.