"waiting for remote core"

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

This is my login page. In the past, it was from an incomplete update. My fix was to open my desktop app and update from there. But now, the desktop app is also updated and I have the same message there. I am completely locked out of Roon. What do I do next? Thanks.

@stan_pennock, can you please complete the information requested about your Roon Core and what device (e.g., the Core computer or a Remote computer) with which you are having issues logging in?

Hey @stan_pennock,

Ben with the support team here - I was able to pull your account up and I see your core and remotes have been active and online recently, are you still having issues?

Thanks!

I unplugged everything from the back of the Nucleus for a reset. That worked. But why was I locked out of Roon?

Hey @stan_pennock,

Unfortunately, our diagnostic report doesn’t date back to when you originally posted the issue, but either way, I’m glad to hear you’re able to gain access to your music!

Certainly, feel free to reach out if you run into any issues in the future.

Happy listening! :notes:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.