Wanna confirm that whether has I2S support

Hi there

i’m running RoPieee well on RPI4b. Considering that my Matrix Element P has IIS LVDS input and supported as below.

PCM 16-32Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz
DSD 2.8MHz、5.6MHz、11.2MHz (DoP)
DSD 2.8MHz、5.6MHz、11.2MHz、22.4MHz、45MHz (Native)

Therefore, i’m looking for a extension board that has IIS LVDS output. Luckly, I found this useful discussion (link) and proved its works well.
on the other hand, I can buy the Audio-GD I2S connector module should be easily.

Therefore, the rest question would be Whether RoPieee had I2S driver included/supported?
And i am not quite sure is whether this has conflict with RoPieee disabled HDMI port by default.

Yes it does have I2S support but might be best to wait for Harry to chime in. I’m using the I2S in a RPi to connect a soekris dam1021 r2r board

I’ve been researching I2S options also with Ropieee.
I was under the assumption that I would have to use something like the PI2AES to be able to achieve this.

Yeah, lets wait @spockfish to confirm.

I am using Ian Canada HDMI Transmitter directly connected on RPI 4 with Rockna Wavedream DAC via PS Audio i2s (LVDS) mode.
Selecting Raspberry Pi DAC (i2s) as HAT I can play PCM 24/192 and no DSD (tried all the options)
Selecting Audiophonics I-Sabre… I can play PCM 32/384 and again no DSD.

Hope it helps.
I am also looking for a generic i2s driver on Ropieee that can deliver the signal as it is to the i2s.